When designing ultrasonic cleaning equipment, certain requirements and standards shall be followed, as follows.
Safety requirements and standards
The safety protection of operators must be done well and certain safety protection measures must be taken.
Reliability requirements and standards
1. It must be a rigorous and scientific ergonomic design to ensure the reliability and stability of its work.
2. The design must be advanced, the technology is mature, the structure is compact, and the test accuracy must be very high.
3. It is required that the computer has good performance, reliable configuration and can complete the operation quickly when running.
3. requirements and standards for operability and maintainability
1. The operation is very simple and easy to understand. Equipped with display =, the operation is very convenient.
2. Save energy as much as possible to ensure low maintenance and use costs and beautiful appearance.
3. Good maintenance and service life of more than 10 years.
In addition, ultrasonic cleaning equipment is a common equipment in the laboratory. It has many advantages. It can not hurt any workpiece. It has a wide range of cleaning and is thoroughly cleaned. It can be green and environmental protection, and greatly improve the efficiency of laboratory cleaning.
1. The power supply shall meet the specification requirements to ensure that it is grounded.
2. Do not use flammable detergent to prevent explosion during use.
3. The volume of the container should be three fourths of the volume when filling the cleaning solution. Do not overfill it.
4. Put the workpiece to be cleaned in, pour the cleaning liquid, plug in the power supply, and start the machine after the cleaning time is set.
5. Do not strike the bottom of the cleaning cylinder with heavy objects to avoid damaging objects.
6. Different cleaning fluids should be selected for different workpieces cleaned with ultrasonic cleaning equipment. If the cleaning fluid is not selected correctly, the cleaning effect will be poor.
7. After cleaning, the cleaning solution shall be poured out in time, and the instrument, cleaning basket and other accessories shall be cleaned.
8. After the cleaning work of the full-automatic ultrasonic cleaning machine is completed, the power supply shall be turned off in time.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website and consult our staff. We will serve you wholeheartedly.