The full-automatic ultrasonic cleaning machine has the advantages of no damage to the workpiece, wide cleaning range, thorough cleaning, green environmental protection and labor saving, which greatly improves the cleaning efficiency. Here are the nine points for attention in the operation of ultrasonic cleaning instrument.
1. the ultrasonic cleaning machine shall be in a dry, ventilated and clean working environment. Keep away from heat sources and avoid placing in a humid environment.
2. regularly clean the dirt in the cleaning tank and liquid storage tank to keep the inside and outside of the instrument clean.
3. avoid splashing liquid into the electrical control box and equipment vent, keep away from water vapor, dust, corrosive gas, etc., and clean the dust regularly.
4. for ultrasonic cleaning machine with filtering device, the filter element shall be replaced regularly.
5. the ultrasonic cleaning machine with transmission mechanism shall be regularly injected with lubricating oil to ensure that the transmission parts work under good lubrication conditions.
6. regularly inspect the electrical components that are prone to aging and regularly test the insulation performance of the equipment.
7. the continuous operation of the instrument shall not exceed 4 hours. If the continuous operation time is too long, the ultrasonic adjustment knob shall be rotated to "0" position to allow the cooling fan to continue to work, so as to ensure that the internal heat of the power supply is dissipated, and the instrument can be used after a slight rest. After long-time operation, the instrument shall also be operated according to this operation before shutting down, so that the instrument can dissipate the internal heat before shutting down. Heat dissipation generally takes 3-5 minutes.
8. run the oil pump regularly for at least 10 minutes each time.
9. when it is not used for a long time, cover the full-automatic ultrasonic cleaning machine with a cover to prevent moisture and dust.
These are the answers to the questions. If you want to get more information, please follow www.jnthcsb Com our website!